Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

I know everyone has been saying this...

Good game guys! By far one of the more refreshingly entertaining zombie games of the past few years.

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Great tutorial

I've searched all over the internet for a tutorial as comprehensive as this. You have helped me greatly.

Stoneage Assassin:Revenge Stoneage Assassin:Revenge

Sweet game!

Thought I would let you know that on the fire arrow level I waited until all four gaurds went into the house and then I could shoot infinite fire arrows with the count going far into the negatvies.

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

I really enjoyed this.

Great job. A lil shoprt and easy, but the barcode thing was a real selling point.

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

Make a second one!

Quickly plz I'm already having withdrawels.

Sprintster Sprintster

My arrow keys work fine.

But they do not work on this game. I mean I don't know what it is and I've tested it on other things and it works fine, but on this game I can't duck, jump or do anything.

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Great Animation and Very Original

Now for some criticism: You said you fixed the invincible nazi problem, but during the part when I was shooting the door and nazis were attacking me there was one nazi there that the bullets would just pass through.

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Wow.

Hey the graphics are awesome the game is original.

And what I like the best is how solid the game is. It's not hard to give people drinks or to do tricks. It just all flows and make for a super sharp game!

Good job!

JohnnySedona responds:

I'm glad you appreciated the flow of the gameplay. A couple things had to be sacrificed (stirring, shaking, blending, etc.) to keep things going well, and I'm really stoked that people are focusing on the flow, rather than the missing steps.

DIED HARD DIED HARD

Fun but not without a glitch or two

On the second levels the screen blinked and I appeared with many zombies around me! And after I finished off the second level the character just kept walking northeast until he had reached the corner and I couldn't get him out.

Shape-a-licious Shape-a-licious

Good one problem tho

I got stuck on one of the walls and couldn't move. Other than that good.