The Doberman (Slynks) The Doberman (Slynks)

Great music choice I <3 Kasabian!

The animation and textures under the colors were great!

As far as favorite characters go I saw this one guy with a white mask and red hair leaning up against a chair for like 2 seconds! He was my fav :3

|~SpeedAnim:WheresWaldo~| |~SpeedAnim:WheresWaldo~|

You've inspired me

I'll have to do one of these sometime. One thing tho when you show a person from front pointing a gun forward your guns sometimes tend to look a little small.

Other than that love it. GJ

Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3 Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3

You have a very odd sense of humor

Tho I don't think that making eveything bad counts as a "style". Tho you did put time and effort into this. It's not my cup of tea, but I'm not going to downgrade this because of it.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Yeah!

Hey your humor is spot on and you have really improved on your animations. They were really good and fluid! Can't wait for the next one.

Bird-face Bird-face

?Huh?

It's just the bird from planet earth with a face on it?

Wuzzuh?

MindChamber responds:

sorry no one can be as funny as you. those long big daddy conversations were hilarious!! LOLOLOLOLoo.

13 Halloween Tips -Tip 12 13 Halloween Tips -Tip 12

Wow

Good thing you told me not to insult death...I wouldv'e never know that he would have killed me. This is definately the worst tip I've seen so far and I hate to be angry, but something more clever of funny would have been nice!!

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Great!!!

Even though some of the 360's are failing(which microsoft is fixing for FREE!!!) they still beat the PS3 in awesomeness. The only game on the ps3 im a little excited about is Little Big Planet.

Still GREAT Parody keep bashin' the PS3!!

D-day (clay) D-day (clay)

Good Start but...

It was a little dark..some better lighting would do wonders

And every claymation I've seen has its setting on a desk, I think it would be cool to see an actual set that the movie takes place on.

Keep it up!

The Fear Hole: episode II The Fear Hole: episode II

Waffle House FRE-A-IKIN Rocks!!

And so does the fear hole series!!!
Dan's my fav.....and no I'm not gay

or am I?

Soda ninja ep 1 Soda ninja ep 1

Good start.....

Hey characters look great and youv'e got some funny stuff there, but maybe let the ninja speak and put him somewhere out of the ordianry like maybe a office building or kid's party.

Can't wait for ep.2!!